McDonald's Happy Meal Review

I received 5 free Happy Meal Coupons courtesy of the Family Arches Community for McDonald's Restaurants. During the month of July they celebrated the release of Gogurt in kids Happy Meals.

I used two of the coupons to treat my kids to a tasty lunch.

As you can see. My kids were quite happy with their meals. They love Gogurt and I'm glad that McDonald's now offers it in kids meals.Did you also know that you can get fruit smoothies as part of a Happy Meal? My kids love Mango and Strawberry Banana Smoothies. They hardly ever drink soda when we order out. They also love their Chocolate Milk and Apple Juice

For my blog readers I am having a random drawing. For three people who comment on this post you will receive one free coupon for a Happy Meal.

Just drop me a line below. Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review