Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Crowdtap Cottonelle Sample Share Review

This is the second Crowdtap Sample share that I was invited to for Cottonelle. This is what was in my latest kit.

1 four pack of Cottonelle Bathroom tissue 1 Cottonelle Fresh CareFlushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser with Cloths 2 Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Packs 2 Save $1.00 Coupon on any ONE (1) dispenser or refill of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (42 ct. or larger)

After trying these wipes they seem like they have a lighter fragrance compared to the other wipes I've used from Cottonelle in the past. I thought that they cleaned very well and left my skin soft. Let's face it,who doesn't want a soft tushy? :)

If you would like to try these wipes and get a free coupon, I will mail them out for free to my 2 random blog readers. Just drop me a comment down below. Don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment