David Gray The Mutineers Album Review

This is the 1st album review I've done on my site. I normally do product reviews so this is something different for a change.

I was able to listen to David Gray's album:The Mutineer's courtesy of One2One Network for free to review.

The Mutineers is Mr. Gray's 10th album with 11 new tracks.Back in the World As the Crow Flies Mutineer Beautiful Agony Last Summer Snow in Vegas Cake and Eat It Birds of the High Arctic The Incredible Girl Like You Gulls Nearly Midnight (bonus track)

If I had to compare the musical style of this album, it somewhat remind's me of The Fray and Damien Rice. I enjoyed listening to it very much. It's one of those albums that is great for listening to while you are on the road. My favorite songs on the album are Snowing in Vegas and Back In The World. The album comes out June 30th, however if you would like to pre-order it you can do so through Amazon and iTunes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review