Crowdtap Kleenex Tissue Sample Review

I received a free box of Kleenex soft and strong tissues from Crowdtap to review. This is the pretty box I got:

The family sized box is great for us because we go through a lot of tissues. I like the soft and strong ones because I don't have to use as many. They are great for colds and allergy sufferers. I keep them everywhere. This is another box I have in my living room for my husband that has allergies. He always goes through Kleenex tissues. He should own stock in the company. :)

They also have some other neat design boxes. When we have an empty box of tissues we use them for storage. This is what my youngest daughter did with her box. Notice the rounded design. She likes the black and white pattern as well.

Thanks Crowdtap for another nice sample share. Thank you Kleenex for making such great tissues and boxes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review