Friday, November 8, 2013

BzzAgent Green Mountain Three Continent Blend Review #GotItFree


I was very fortunate to receive this package from BzzAgent for Green Mountain Coffee. I love coffee but I have to be careful what kind I drink because it can upset my stomach. For this reason I normally drink light or medium roasts. Since I have a Keurig not only did I get this to sample but a coupon book to pass on to my friends and readers. Sadly the coupons expired on Halloween but I was able to pass on some of the codes.

Green Mountain Three Continent Blend is a Fair Trade Coffee. Now what is Fair Trade you might ask. Well that's basically it. Fair Trade offers a fair wage for the farmers who help produce this coffee.


Singer Kelly Clarkson is a spokesperson for the brand and autographed each box. How cool is that?

After trying the coffee it was love at first sip. It's very smooth and gentle on my stomach. So I can enjoy my morning cup of coffee without having to worry about it bothering my stomach.

Thanks for reading! To find out more about this product check out ChooseFairTrade.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment