My Influenster Sunkissed Vox Box Review


Here are the nice things I got in my Sun Kissed Vox Box from Influenster:







Sinful Nail Color in Wisp


5 Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics for Hair

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Fair to Light Shade

Dr. Scholls for Her High Heel Gel Insoles for Shoes

I absolutely love all of these products. I purchase Sinful Nails a lot because they have so many colors and they are affordable. Goody Hair products are nice and I'm always buying them for myself and my daughters.  I've been using Olay products for a while and hope the Fair to Light Shade works well on my skin tone. I'm very fair skinned and have a hard time finding shades that blend in.  Sadly I don't wear high heels so I won't be able to use the Dr. Scholls insoles. Maybe I can pass them on to a friend.?  

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes"






 Thanks for viewing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review