Friday, April 26, 2013

She Speaks and P&G Share The Love Review

As a She Speaks member,I sometimes get some really nice products to try. Recently She Speaks teamed up with P&G to share some of their great products. These were the products that came in my kit:

The products shown it this photo are:
1) Gillette Pro Fusion Pro Series Shaving Gel. My husband thought it was really nice. He smelled really nice too :)
2)Tide To Go Stain Pen. I've used this before and it works great on set in stains. Just rub it on the stain and throw it in the wash. It worked on my sister's chili stained sweater. Amazing!
3)Olay Anti Aging Body wash. It smells really nice and left my skin feeling soft and smooth after my shower.
4)Cover Girl Outlast Double Lip Shine Color #295 in Sheerly Nude. It's really pretty and natural looking and makes my lips look nice. The color lasted for about 8 hours after I applied it.
Thanks for the products. I loved them all and would purchase all of them.

This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G

No comments:

Post a Comment