Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review

I am so glad that I was able to try this new product from Garnier via BzzAgent. This winter has really been brutal on my skin and hair. Not only does this product make my hair feel nice but it also softens your skin. It's great for cuticles. I even use this for my 12 year old daughter as a detangler. Now with this product a little goes a long way. I've had the bottle about a month and used it tons and it's not even half way empty!

What I do is add a spritz to my hands and rub them. Then apply it to dry hair. This helps with frizzing and makes it really shiny. For my daughter's tangles,I apply it to her comb and then work it through. It's also great for your legs after shaving and showering. It does smell really sweet because it's made from almonds. So if you aren't fond of almond scented products you may want to pass. However with all the great benefits,I recommend that you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment