Arm and Hammer Sensitive & Tom's Of Maine Wicked Cool Toothpaste Review

I was fortunate enough to get to try Arm and Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste with Orajel and Toms of Maine Wicked Cool Toothpaste from Smiley360.

My kids and I liked both products. They clean really well. I didn't notice any difference in Sensitivity with the Arm and Hammer toothpaste however. The mint flavor is quite intense in that one. However it whitens really great.

I would recommend Tom's of Maine for smaller children and Arm and Hammer Sensitive for Tweens and Adults since the mint can be over powering. Both products are nice though and I would purchase these in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review