BzzAgent Morning Star Farms Review



Today I made Morning Star Farms Bacon to go with mac and cheese for lunch. I know the graphic shows burgers but I've had the burgers in the past and wasn't really fond of them. I saw this and thought I would give it a try.
 This is what it looks like out of the package
 This was bacon that was microwaved for 2 minutes. Notice all but two pieces remained because everyone was eating it.
 This was my attempt to pan fry it.
 It didn't work out so well. Burns very quickly as you can see. 8-10 minutes is way too long. Perhaps the instructions meant the whole package. It didn't specify.
This was the last of the package make in the microwave for 2 minutes 35 seconds.

I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to go veggie or meatless. Maybe you do a meatless Monday in your household. Either way,this is really good. The smokiness makes this really tasty. The only thing my 11 year old didn't like was that it does have the texture of a dog treat when it is microwaved. When you pan fry it,it's incredibly greasy. However there is no grease at all when you put it in the microwave. No muss no fuss!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review