Smiley 360 Sears Promotion


I received a free 15.00 gift card from Smiley 360 to shop for holiday decorations at Sears. Since I didn't have time to go to my local store I shopped online. I found the cutest winter penguin shower curtain for my daughters bathroom upstairs. The price was a little over my card budget however,so I used another online Visa code I got and ordered my husband some gifts. I hope to get them in the mail at the end of this month. Here is a picture of what the shower curtain looks like:



If you would like info. on how to get one,you can click here. Thank you Smiley360 and Sears for making the holidays just a little bit brighter.


I was sent a Sears gift card as described above from Smile360 in exchange for my opinion via facebook, twitter, blog and/or word-of-mouth.  I was not further compensated for my opinion and the text written above is in my own words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review