I'm a Coppertone Water Mom!

As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.




Here are some pictures of what I got in my Welcome kit.


 This has 50 tubes that I can share with friends and family.  The tubes are SPF 50.
 My 11 year old Shan says the ball is great to take to the beach this summer.
I love this tote! Very nice for the beach or pool. This will be put to good use this summer when we go on vacation. My daughter's already snagged the water bottle as their own. I also have coupons. The Sunblock in the pink  can is a foam 75+ SPF which goes on really nice. The Coppertone Blue can is a spray that works even when you are wet. Great for swimmers.It has an SPF of 45.  I also have coupons to share with friends and family for Coppertone products.


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review